Andrew Woodley, Sports Information Director
NEWVILLE, Pa. (Nov. 11) – The Bethany College cross country teams ran in the NCAA Division III Mideast Regional Championships Saturday morning at Big Spring High School to wrap-up the 2017 season.
- Men (10K): 43rd/68 teams – Final Results
- Women (6K): 47th/60 teams – Final Results
- Location: Big Spring High School Cross Country Course | Newville, Pennsylvania (Hosted by Dickenson College)
- Junior Jordan Castro (Wahiawa, Hawaii/Leilehua) led the men's team with a 130th overall finish out of 345 competitors. Castro crossed the finish line of the 10-kilometer course at 27 minutes, 35.3 seconds to pace the Bethany men on the day.
- Senior Michaela Ross (Wahiawa, Hawaii/Leilehua) finished 200th overall out of 328 runners to lead the women's team. She recorded a time of 26 minutes, 21.1 seconds to on the six-kilometer course.
- Freshman Andrew Weiss (Washington, Pa./Linsly (W.Va.)) finished second on the men's side and 232nd overall with a time of 29 minutes, 12.3 seconds.
- Senior Aubrey Baehr (Evans City, Pa./Seneca Valley) posted the second-fastest time for the Bison women, crossing the finish line with a time of 30 minutes, 7.4 seconds to place 292nd overall.